President, certified property manager (CPM) and Certified Appraiser
Since launching his commercial real estate career in 1985, Jim Maibach has been involved in more than 40 development projects, totaling over 1,500,000 square feet of real estate. In 2000, Jim founded and became president of Peyco Southwest Realty Inc., which now leases and manages over 2 million square feet of industrial/commercial, retail, and office space in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- City of Arlington’s Planning and Zoning Commission (1997 –2003)
- Tarrant County Appraisal Review Board (1991-1992)
- Arlington Parks and Recreation Board (2003-2007)
- The AISD Education Foundation for 10 years and was President of the foundation from 2005 to 2007.
- He also served on the Board of Directors for the Margarita Society of Arlington, which supports disadvantaged youth in Arlington.
- City of Arlington Convention and Visitors Board (now known as Experience Arlington) (2011-present)
- Executive Board of Directors for the Arlington Chamber of Commerce after serving off and on the Chamber Board for 20 years.
- Board of Directors for First Savings Bank in Arlington (which became Southwest Securities Bank before being sold to Southwest Securities, FSB) (1996-2010)
AWARDS and RECOGNITION
- Star-Telegram’s Man of the Year (1993)
- The Tom Vandergriff Leadership Award presented by the Young Men of Arlington for his outstanding commitment to the City of Arlington (2001)
- Peyco Southwest Realty Inc. was awarded Outstanding Small Business of the Year by the Federal Agency of the Small Business Administration (2008)
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS and CREDENTIALS
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Certified Property Manager
- TX Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Property Tax Consultant